An open source iOS application to interface with the HaveIBeenPwned (HIBP) API.
With PWNY, you can easily find out if one of your passwords or usernames has leaked in a known data breach.
Early knowledge is crucial to quickly locking your accounts back down and mitigating damage potential.
PWNY has just the right features, including:
- Check an e-mail or username against the database of breaches
- Check an e-mail against the database of pastes
- Check a password against the database of leaked passwords
- View all breaches registered in the HIBP database
- View detailed info about a specific breach
- Get tips about why this matters and why you should care about your password security
- Native dark mode support